IMore can’t be downloaded on new iPhone

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Says no longer available

What is going on? I love this forum app and not have on my phone upsets me. It is still on my ipad

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
So Future decided to keep TapaTalk and drop the iMore app?

Ok, I get that.

Can they also open up TT to their other tech forums PLEASE?????

The reason I don’t visit Tom’s Guide or PC Gamer forums much is because I don’t use my laptop often. Yes, I can visit the forums from my phone but it’s not very convenient to do so.

Just a suggestion.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So Future decided to keep TapaTalk and drop the iMore app?

Ok, I get that.

Can they also open up TT to their other tech forums PLEASE?????

The reason I don’t visit Tom’s Guide or PC Gamer forums much is because I don’t use my laptop often. Yes, I can visit the forums from my phone but it’s not very convenient to do so.

Just a suggestion.

Yes, they decided that a few months ago. I’m checking with The forum administrators because I was under the impression that the forum apps were staying.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I heard back and he wasn’t aware of any plans to remove it from the App Store. He’s going to do some digging on Monday.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
The iMore Forums App is glitching now as it keeps logging me out and when I manage to get back in the discussions for timeline/unread/subscribed/participated all have blank screens with no topic. I've rebooted my phone and still the same weird behavior from the app. I may have to download Tapatalk which I don't prefer.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore Forums App is glitching now as it keeps logging me out and when I manage to get back in the discussions for timeline/unread/subscribed/participated all have blank screens with no topic. I've rebooted my phone and still the same weird behavior from the app. I may have to download Tapatalk which I don't prefer.

Same thing is happening on iMore Forums on the Tapatalk app.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Are the forums broken?

When I go to the site via TT, I see nothing available, not even the forums I’ve participated in:

5542843a0b307ed465d9aa6be4e3e7e6.jpg

Now before blaming TT, all my other Apple site forums are working properly.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR