IMore can’t be downloaded on new iPhone

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Using the web version on my iPhone is not as great of an experience as it is with the Tapatalk/iMore Forums app - at least it’s not for me so hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon.

I’ve tried using it on Safari as well, phone or iPad. No bueno

Not to mention I’ve cancelled my Tapatalk subscription….no sense in paying for something I can’t use properly

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I wish they could redo the web page and make it more app-like.
giphy.gif

AMEN to that.
giphy.gif

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried logging out the iMore forum in the Tapatalk app. Now I can't log back in so I'm stuck using safari on my MacBook or iPad for now.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried logging out the iMore forum in the Tapatalk app. Now I can't log back in so I'm stuck using safari on my MacBook or iPad for now.

I’m able to log in and out of the iMore forum on Tapatalk without a problem. Still waiting somewhat patiently for the other issues to be fixed.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I posted on one of the other threads about all of the iMore's woes. I reached out to one of the Forum Administrators, and he confirmed that Future's Tech Teams are working on all issues. How long it will take for things to be resolved is unknown.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I posted on one of the other threads about all of the iMore's woes. I reached out to one of the Forum Administrators, and he confirmed that Future's Tech Teams are working on all issues. How long it will take for things to be resolved is unknown.

Thank you Annie! Hopefully sooner than later !

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

The good news is that we have some news, even if it's not the one that we all wanted :)

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the update, Annie!

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Just saying, we sent humans to the moon in, what, 3 days. How long will it take “admins” to fix the forums? Is it a $ issue? I’d gladly pay a couple of $/month for a solution that works and that will be fixed quickly when it doesn’t.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW