Hey folks,

Per the announcement on the blogs here, the iMore website will soon be seeing some changes take place. With that, we will be retiring some of the blog apps you may be using more specifically, the iMore App found here for iOS and the iMore App for Android found here. That said, the iMore Forums apps you may use such as TapaTalk, and iMore Forums for Android and iOS will continue to work for the forums. Only apps that interact with the blogs are affected by this change. We apologize for the inconvenience but changes are simply not compatible with those older apps.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 07-19-2022 at 04:10 PM.
    07-19-2022 12:41 PM
    Hey folks,

Per the announcement on the blogs here, the iMore website will soon be seeing some changes take place. With that, we will be retiring some of the blog apps you may be using more specifically, the iMore App found here for iOS and the iMore App for Android found here. That said, the iMore Forums apps you may use such as TapaTalk, and iMore Forums for Android and iOS will continue to work for the forums. Only apps that interact with the blogs are affected by this change.
    Thanks for the info!
    Bla1ze likes this.
    07-19-2022 01:32 PM
    So the decision was make to keep TapaTalk access?
    07-20-2022 05:31 AM
    So the decision was make to keep TapaTalk access?
    I believe so.
    07-20-2022 06:44 AM
    I never did find out what TapaTalk was ..
    07-20-2022 08:26 AM
    I never did find out what TapaTalk was ..
    It’s an App that allows you to access all of your favorite online forums in one place. I used it for awhile and didn’t care for it. I do realize, however, that I’m in the minority!
    07-20-2022 10:54 AM
    It’s an App that allows you to access all of your favorite online forums in one place. I used it for awhile and didn’t care for it. I do realize, however, that I’m in the minority!
    I'm not that sure you're in the minority. I do use it, because of inertia, but I wouldn't be sad to lose it too much even if accessing the forums over a browser is slower.
    Annie_M likes this.
    07-20-2022 07:17 PM