Save on M1 iPad Pro: $100 off at Amazon

I had been a member for years and even a forum admin at one point (I have the iMore coffee cup to prove it) Now my account has disappeared and I had to recreate it to be able to post and I don't have adequate reputation? Geez thanks
    09-27-2021 11:26 AM
    I had been a member for years and even a forum admin at one point (I have the iMore coffee cup to prove it) Now my account has disappeared and I had to recreate it to be able to post and I don't have adequate reputation? Geez thanks
    I'm not sure, but let's do some checking on this! Can you tell me what your username was?
    09-27-2021 11:31 AM
    Sorry to hear you are having issues. If you can let me know your username, I can take a closer look at your older account.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-27-2021 12:02 PM
    Thanks Bla1ze! Seems that anytime we see a report of that 'reputation' error, it is glitch in the matrix and goes away for the member after a short wait. But it is an error that causes a lot of questions.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09-27-2021 at 02:13 PM. Reason: typo
    Just_Me_D, Bla1ze and Annie_M like this.
    09-27-2021 12:22 PM
    ….it is glitch in the matrix…..
    Follow the white rabbit.

Knock knock.
    HelloNNNewman and Bla1ze like this.
    09-27-2021 01:57 PM
    The issue may not be able to be fixed. It was iebock but I was able to recreate that same ID so I think somehow it got deleted.
    09-29-2021 09:16 AM
    The issue may not be able to be fixed. It was iebock but I was able to recreate that same ID so I think somehow it got deleted.
    That doesn't seem right to me. I don't want you to post the email address you used for your original account in this thread. However, if you could send it to @Bla1ze via private message, that may help in figuring this out.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    09-29-2021 10:17 AM
    You have two accounts. Your initial account was never iebock, it was/is erikbock and is certainly still registered.
    Annie_M likes this.
    09-29-2021 01:11 PM