Can’t find imore app in App Store

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Interesting... I'm not seeing it either. I've sent a message to one of our forum administrators @Bla1ze to find out what's going on.

I'm looking into it since I received no notification of any changes, however, it has disappeared before and it generally means there is an update coming.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Both the iMore app and the iMore Forums app are in my purchased list. But neither come up in search. Maybe @Bla1ze is right.

Last edited by a moderator:

joemontana57

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking into it since I received no notification of any changes, however, it has disappeared before and it generally means there is an update coming.

Still odd. It’s been a week and the only thing that comes up when i search for imore is amore pizza…lol

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Still odd. It’s been a week and the only thing that comes up when i search for imore is amore pizza…lol

It'll be corrected soon. We're changing developer accounts, once that process is completed they will appear again. However, apologies for the delay. These things take some time.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I know this is a pretty old thread but I was just wondering if the app was going to get an update? I think it was iOS 14, a lot of my apps I have on my phone were pretty old and I think Apple said some thing in the description of the apps some thing about updating their certificate, Imore was one of them

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I know this is a pretty old thread but I was just wondering if the app was going to get an update? I think it was iOS 14, a lot of my apps I have on my phone were pretty old and I think Apple said some thing in the description of the apps some thing about updating their certificate, Imore was one of them

The App is back in the App Store. It's hard to say when the next update will be!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2