Subscribers first !

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Can we not have all the posts from subscribers, first in “Discussions” so we don’t have to wade through all those referrals back to the website ?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Why ? it was in Discussions where it ought to be instead of hidden. mind you I can understand not wanting to rock the boat .......

Because another Moderator felt that it should be moved and so I moved it. Actually, your comment might get more attention in this forum than the other. :)

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Because another Moderator felt that it should be moved and so I moved it. Actually, your comment might get more attention in this forum than the other. :)

Just checking Annie ! it most certainly won’t get more attention here, I have never been here before for sure. But it does go towards making my point that iMore forums is so swamped by iMore website links that actual people don’t come here much any more. This used to be a much more lively place to come to.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Where exactly are you referring to on the forums?

Are you referring to all the "started my iMore" threads?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Where exactly are you referring to on the forums?

Are you referring to all the "started my iMore" threads?
Just checking Annie ! it most certainly won’t get more attention here, I have never been here before for sure. But it does go towards making my point that iMore forums is so swamped by iMore website links that actual people don’t come here much any more. This used to be a much more lively place to come to.
It would be all the blog posts that get threads created in the forums and it's beyond annoying and at the very least a way to turn off seeing them would be great. Or keeping the blogs on the blog and keeping the forum the forum would be great also.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal