In the past few weeks I've noticed that the iMore "anchor" at the page top is not present. That used to be an easy way to go from the Forums to the main site. Now I click on topic in the second level header section (like iPad Pro), which takes you back to the web site, then from there can navigate to the iMore home page.

I checked the hamburger menu, and don't see a link to go home. Maybe I'm missing something? Seems to require more clicks now to get from the forums to the home page.
    08-01-2020 07:33 AM
    Looks like it is much smaller now, too.
    Also, are you using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or EDGE?

Navigate from Forums to Home Page - iMore anchor missing in the Forums-imore.png
    Trees likes this.
    08-01-2020 11:51 AM
    I am using Safari Version 13.1.2 (15609.3.5.1.3).
    08-02-2020 07:23 AM
    In the past few weeks I've noticed that the iMore "anchor" at the page top is not present. That used to be an easy way to go from the Forums to the main site. Now I click on topic in the second level header section (like iPad Pro), which takes you back to the web site, then from there can navigate to the iMore home page.

I checked the hamburger menu, and don't see a link to go home. Maybe I'm missing something? Seems to require more clicks now to get from the forums to the home page.
    As you can see from the below screenshot, I am logged in to the forums via my iPhone. iMore is not visible in the top center section of the page like it should be. However, if I click on that section, I am then taken to the iMore Blog’s home page. I will try it on my MacBook later.

Trees likes this.
    08-02-2020 08:00 AM
    I think the "iMore" anchor text is there, it may just be that the font color does not appear. Same problem exists in the Android Central forums. Go to the page top, and slowly drag cursor from left to right/right to left across the empty blank space. In about the middle, the cursor will change to indicate that you have found a clickable link. Click that and it will take you to the iMore or Android Central home page.
    08-09-2020 09:35 AM