IMore has become a hot mess of ads...

MrJavelina

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
IMore used to be my go-to for Apple news. But several years ago I gave up due to the mess of news and articles it calls an interface. Today I made another visit and found it equally, if not more of a mess.

Hopefully, the future will bring some new thinking to this website.

Adios again...

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Well ads pay bills and as of this date, there isn’t a subscription option for iMore. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
IMore used to be my go-to for Apple news. But several years ago I gave up due to the mess of news and articles it calls an interface. Today I made another visit and found it equally, if not more of a mess.

Hopefully, the future will bring some new thinking to this website.

Adios again...

Yes, iMore has changed quite a bit from its roots, especially the blog side. There’s no denying that. Longtime members find it very un-iMore like. Anyway, keep visiting us from time to time and hopefully, things will eventually be to your liking once again.

fairmarketvalue

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Well ads pay bills and as of this date, there isn’t a subscription option for iMore. Good luck in your future endeavors.

That's the idea! Shoot the messenger! If he doesn't like it, tough t*tt*ies! No diverse thinking allowed because shut up. Man, you sure know how to make friends and influence people.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Forget the ads (since they’re easy to get rid of). The front page induces anxiety. It’s a real cluster. I gave up on iMore being my go-to for things Apple related. The forums are the only thing I continue to come to. But the content? Nah.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn’t mind the ads so much if they weren’t so unbearably stupid.
No, I don’t want to see what HoneyBooboo looks like today, we already live in the dumber than dumb and proud of it era, now we have to endure reality tv as well???
At least advertise tech products and software, keep it on topic?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Forget the ads (since they’re easy to get rid of). The front page induces anxiety. It’s a real cluster. I gave up on iMore being my go-to for things Apple related. The forums are the only thing I continue to come to. But the content? Nah.
Agreed. The blog site is too clustered. If it were to be cleaned up and presented in a clean simple manner, it would benefit iMore a great deal, in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods