Where is the iMore Newsletter?

poss727

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I signed up for the Imore newsletter a long time ago. Lately I haven't been receiving it so I signed up again. I received it for about a week and then it stopped again. I really miss it!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I moved your question to the Site Support area. Our admins will see it in here and hopefully provide you an answer. :)

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I signed up for the Imore newsletter a long time ago. Lately I haven't been receiving it so I signed up again. I received it for about a week and then it stopped again. I really miss it!

What was the title of the last email you recieved? Also, have you checked your spam/trash? You can sign up here again and hopefully that will restart things for you - https://www.imore.com/newsletter. If it does not, we can take a deeper look into it for you.

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting for newsletter. Can you please help?

Don't see anything wrong with your account. You're signed up for two different newsletters, assuming the email on your account is the one you subscribed with and there has been several newsletters sent since you first raised the issue. What email services are you using? Perhaps they're being blocked elsewhere on your provider end, especially if it's an ISP email. When you subscribed did you recieve a welcome message? It should look like this.

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 4.07.54 PM.png

poss727

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I did receive the welcome. I am using gmail which is my business acct and aol. Verizon is my ISP. I will check with Verizon to see what's up. Very strange. Thank you for getting back and checking it out. I've been going to your site every night to check out the most recent articles. I assume that the most recent is what is in the daily newsletter. At least I don't miss out. I really enjoy receiving the newsletter so this is better than nothing
Sheryl

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Another option for you would be the iMore apps, iMore and iMore Forums. You will find both in the App Store if you search iMore. You can then set the apps to notify you, which will then generate notifications from the apps when new content is posted.

poss727

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Cool! Will try that. I did receive the newsletter tonight because I subscribed again. Don't know how long that will last but I do have the option to get the app. On second thought I'm going to download it anyway-just took a peak and it looks pretty neat.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2