How to turn off iMore email notifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikchowdhurry

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Of course I mean iMore, not Moore....

Tried everything on safari imore, and I still keep getting them. Can someone step by step tell me how to stop these emails? I’ve turned off all email notifications in settings in my account. Keep getting them.
Anybody?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: I did some preliminary checks and found that you should not be receiving email notifications. With that in mind, I escalated the matter to the network experts. Hopefully, they're able to fix the issue soon. In the meantime, have a great weekend.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Of course I mean iMore, not Moore....

Tried everything on safari imore, and I still keep getting them. Can someone step by step tell me how to stop these emails? I’ve turned off all email notifications in settings in my account. Keep getting them.
Anybody?

Yes, I have the same issue, too!
I subscribe to threads and such, and have the setting to 'Control Panel Only', yet, I still receive the emails. And, in my settings I have no settings set for email notifications.

Rather annoying...

Can the both of you PM me a screenshot of the email notification you’re receiving, please? Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Haha, I received an email notification for this thread (with Just Me D's message), and I am not even subscribed to this thread. LOL

PS: PM sent...

Err, what a pain! One can't simply PM an image to someone, I have to share it via Box or something...

Thanks, Ivan. I received the screenshot and forward it to the network folks who requested it. Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. For future reference, please use the original thread to further a conversation. Thanks.

~~This thread is now closed~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2