Using the word 'encrypted' in a comment post causes an error

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Twice now, having the word 'encrypted' in a comment has caused this error:

[h=4]Hm, that didn't go as planned[/h]​

[h=1]What happend?[/h]We use a security service to protect ourselves from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
[h=1]What can I do to resolve this?[/h]If you were posting a comment, please try to modify the content. You can also email security@mobilenations.com and let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up this page and your IP address 69.250.124.115.

Here was the specific comment I posted the last time it occurred, I assume it is the word encrypted but not 100% sure; the asterisks were NOT in the post, I added these to show the part of the comment I had to delete in order for the comment to be accepted:

That's odd, mine was not, and the Apple documentation indicates iCloud backup does not include health data:

*****"Activity, Health, and Keychain data (To back up this content, you'll need to use Encrypted Backup in iTunes.)"*****
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204136

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2