So this is weird, because I've posted photos many times from my phone onto one of the forums here at iMore. Yesterday, however was a different case. I kept getting an error message that said "We have a problem"...

Since I'm on my PC, here's a screenshot:
    Problem posting photos onto the forum from my phone -tapatalk error-img_0573.png

So I clicked "Contact us" and an email window opened up. Here's a screen shot of that:

Problem posting photos onto the forum from my phone -tapatalk error-img_0574.png

The email was addressed to Tapatalk. I find that odd because I have never used Tapatalk! I tried again this morning, and had the same issue!

Any thoughts on what is going on?

Thanks!
    06-05-2017 09:13 AM
    I just wanted to add that I do not have this issue on my iPad Air 2.... it seems just to be on my iPhone.
    06-05-2017 09:25 AM
    06-05-2017 09:31 AM
    The iMore Forums app is a scaled down version of Tapatalk for iMore specifically. That's why the email is generating to Tapatalk. I've seen this issue before in areas of weaker signal. I notice your wifi signal is pretty low in your screen shot, do you usually use the app with low wifi signal like that? Aside from trying with stronger signal, I would just give it some time to see if it gets corrected.
    Lee_Bo and Annie_M like this.
    06-05-2017 09:32 AM
    06-05-2017 09:32 AM
    The iMore Forums app is a scaled down version of Tapatalk for iMore specifically. That's why the email is generating to Tapatalk. I've seen this issue before in areas of weaker signal. I notice your wifi signal is pretty low in your screen shot, do you usually use the app with low wifi signal like that? Aside from trying with stronger signal, I would just give it some time to see if it gets corrected.
    Good eyes. I totally missed that.
    06-05-2017 09:33 AM
    Thanks for the tip! My wifi signal in my office is spotty at best. I'll try later when I'm somewhere with a better signal.
    06-05-2017 09:46 AM
    06-05-2017 10:00 AM
    I reinstalled the app and all seems to be working well now.
    06-05-2017 10:00 AM
    I am having this issue trying to post in the all device screen thread from my 6S Plus

Here is the error in receiving
    09-12-2017 08:32 AM
    I'm receiving a spam message as well. Not sure whats going on. ...
    09-12-2017 08:52 AM