New iMore App: Official Feedback Thread

anon(10400310)

Jan 24, 2018
Visit site
Hello why my point is not added I've download the app but it still say go to app page to download why I'm talking about the gleam competition for iPad one please help ?

Vyenkatesh

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
After 11.3.1 update, whenever I click on Save Image in my 6s, app crashes. Tried soft and hard reset both, clear cache, app reinstall, Swipe app to close from multitasking but none of the options solved my problem.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After 11.3.1 update, whenever I click on Save Image in my 6s, app crashes. Tried soft and hard reset both, clear cache, app reinstall, Swipe app to close from multitasking but none of the options solved my problem.

Is this happening via the iMore Forums app?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What?!?....I suppose they want to dissuade new users from getting it causing them to flock to the regular version, huh?

I was considering it for $2.99, but totally not worth it for $9.99.
16f9eb53c61404256f6017e6fb44955b.jpg

Lestat1886

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
The redesign app is slow and buggy. It lacks feature as comments (!). The iMore website itself is in dire need of rethinking, everything goes on the Podcast and Rene Ritchie videos. analysis articles are lacking (transcript of youtube videos doesn’t count) and it is full of ads and affiliate links! When you compare it to their counterpart website (android central), the difference in article and efforts put into it is very important !

I really donnt understand what happened to this website, I was visiting it every day before the redesign 2 or 3 years ago, now i barely look at it!

The podcast and Rene Ritchie videos are good but the website is left behind, it must be closed or restarted from scratch with more proper content...
Sorry if it’s harsh but it is how I feel and wanted to say it for a long time...