New Forum

mrodriguak

Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Off to a great start. First page a little overwhelming. One has to do allot of scrolling to see everything. How about some pull down menus?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Off to a great start. First page a little overwhelming. One has to do allot of scrolling to see everything. How about some pull down menus?

Many of us use apps to navigate the iMore Forums. The primary ones are listed below.

1. The iMore Forums app
2. The iMore app
3. Tapatalk.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've found using Tapatalk to be most convenient. I have several forums I frequent. One thing I don't get about the online site in Safari is on a thread, the most recent post is at the top. To reply, I have to scroll down to the bottom of the thread. Makes no sense.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Look fresh!

I miss being able to tell which posts I have read and have been updated recently. I realize there is an indication of when the post was recently commented on, however I liked when there was a colour difference.

I have only looked around a bit but it seems that pictures are not showing up in many comments.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Look fresh!

I miss being able to tell which posts I have read and have been updated recently. I realize there is an indication of when the post was recently commented on, however I liked when there was a colour difference.

I have only looked around a bit but it seems that pictures are not showing up in many comments.

Also can't edit a post😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2