Cannot Post A New Thread

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Been trying to post on this board since 2014, but about all I can do is reply to other's postings and now today it even refuses to permit me to do that. What must I do to gain permission?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You just did. LOL. There's a post requirement to meet before you can create one. But that's lifted in cases where one has been a member a long time. You show 6 posts. I think the requirement is 30 or 50. Not sure. It may have been removed.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Of course I can post in the "site help" section of the forum, instead of trying to be funny, maybe considering using a bit more common sense.

- I understand the minimum post requirements, I was just hoping there was an opportunity for long-term members to gain eligibility to post.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Of course I can post in the "site help" section of the forum, instead of trying to be funny, maybe considering using a bit more common sense.

- I understand the minimum post requirements, I was just hoping there was an opportunity for long-term members to gain eligibility to post.

If you can't post a new thread, reach out to Michelle and explain your situation. It's my understanding a long time member can start a thread even with only 10 posts. Can't hurt.
accounts@mobilenations.com

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The 50 post / 30 day rule is for the marketplace forum ONLY. There are no restrictions on creating new threads! @ctxsportsvoice - ping me direct if you continue to experience problems!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner