Adobe Flash errors on iMore

tripm

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed multiple times within the last few weeks that visiting iMore.com results in an adobe flash bomb (I assume from one of your ad servers) which renders Safari useless. I have to force quit Safari.
Am I the only one who notices this?

I suggest you need to look into this issue. I have not tried to duplicate the issue in firefox, but it's really your problem, If it continues I will probably stop visiting the website, which I hate to do.

tripm

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to READ the whole website, imore.com, occasionally from my desktop, using my preferred browser Safari. I have no trouble within the forums.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use TapaTalk on my 6s Plus. I have about 12 forums and a few blog sites on it. One is iMore. I read the front page blogs as well as the forums on TapaTalk. I have no idea what might be causing your issue. Hopefully someone will come along who knows more than I do. I'll see what I can find out.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. That being said, I regularly visit iMore using Safari at home and using Internet Explorer at my office and I'm not having any issues. I don't have Flash installed for Safari but I do at my office.
I'll bring it to the staff's attention though just so they're aware of the issue. We would hate to lose a visitor!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The community manager of MobileNations has asked that, if possible, to identify a rogue ad that may be the issue. A screen shot or a name. That would be a big help. Thanks!

tripm

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Well, I'm not sure because as stated, when it occurs it completely freezes Safari - could be anything anywhere on that page I suppose - but if it happens again I'll try a screenshot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh