Time to say good-bye....

munichblue

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
What the hell are you doing with these full page advertisings? If this isn't an error I will never come back to this site. I do understand that you need to earn some money, but this is way too much!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
What the hell are you doing with these full page advertisings? If this isn't an error I will never come back to this site. I do understand that you need to earn some money, but this is way too much!

I'm sorry you're finding the ads obtrusive. However I haven't got any full page ads. Perhaps you might want to review the settings in your browser?

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site

Agree about the ads. I don't mind banner ads and will sometime click on them if it is something that interests me, but all of the redirects to other web pages or to random apps in the App Store is ridiculous. I now use Tapatalk when visiting this site to avoid it.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@munichblue - very sorry to hear of this, and hope you don't go!

It would be extremely helpful if you could screenshot any intrusive ads you may find... it'll help us diagnose and fix any problems for our members. Last thing we want to do is drive you away!!!

Thanks for your feedback!

munichblue

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
@munichblue - very sorry to hear of this, and hope you don't go!

It would be extremely helpful if you could screenshot any intrusive ads you may find... it'll help us diagnose and fix any problems for our members. Last thing we want to do is drive you away!!!

Thanks for your feedback!

It has stopped since yesterday. But it was definitively no problem with my iPad Safari browser because the "Hyundai advert" appeared only on imore.com.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Got it. If you encounter something similar in the future be sure to take a screen cap if you can, and send my way. I'll make sure we take a look!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2