i've been trying to enter the beats contest except every time i make an entry it shows up right after i submit it but then if i leave the page and come back, my comments are nowhere to be found. what's weird is my comments will show up on any other post except the beats contest. i've tried the "contact us" link but no one ever replied to it. please help
    06-06-2014 07:29 AM
    i've been trying to enter the beats contest except every time i make an entry it shows up right after i submit it but then if i leave the page and come back, my comments are nowhere to be found. what's weird is my comments will show up on any other post except the beats contest. i've tried the "contact us" link but no one ever replied to it. please help
    I submitted your post to the network mods. Hopefully, they'll get it taken care of for you. My apologies for the inconvenience, sir...
    06-06-2014 12:51 PM
    Your Dre contest posts are there and will be counted. I can see at least 5 of them in the index of your comments to blog articles. However we can't easily get to the actual comments on screen because they are somewhere in about 6000 other comments. That's a lot of pages to scroll and search by eye but it won't change your chances in picking the winner.
    Just_Me_D and rewNATION like this.
    06-06-2014 04:29 PM