Why does my comments show up on any other post except the beats contest?

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
i've been trying to enter the beats contest except every time i make an entry it shows up right after i submit it but then if i leave the page and come back, my comments are nowhere to be found. what's weird is my comments will show up on any other post except the beats contest. i've tried the "contact us" link but no one ever replied to it. please help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i've been trying to enter the beats contest except every time i make an entry it shows up right after i submit it but then if i leave the page and come back, my comments are nowhere to be found. what's weird is my comments will show up on any other post except the beats contest. i've tried the "contact us" link but no one ever replied to it. please help

I submitted your post to the network mods. Hopefully, they'll get it taken care of for you. My apologies for the inconvenience, sir...:)

Branta

Retired Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Your Dre contest posts are there and will be counted. I can see at least 5 of them in the index of your comments to blog articles. However we can't easily get to the actual comments on screen because they are somewhere in about 6000 other comments. That's a lot of pages to scroll and search by eye but it won't change your chances in picking the winner.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77