Custom review posts?

theromz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
One thing I love on Android central are the lovely custom reviews themes. They have excellent usage of typography, lovely parallax background, and make much better usage of the space. This all leads to a very immersive and engaging experience. The reviews on iMore are extremely through, and huge amount of detail and at times I just can't read it all, there is a huge amount of work that goes into it and I feel they deserver the same beautiful website design.

Is such a thing in the pipe lines, given your all part of mobile nations.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Community Manager James Falconer is out of town this week, but I will point your post out to him when he gets back. :). He is the guy to get something like that kicked up the chain. :)

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The beautiful review templates you talk about are coming to all of our communities. Points well taken, design team is working on this and a lot of other stuff to make things much more awesome!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The beautiful review templates you talk about are coming to all of our communities. Points well taken, design team is working on this and a lot of other stuff to make things much more awesome!

He saw it before I even had a chance to point it out! ;) I forgot today was NOT a holiday it Canada. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR