iMore Ambassadors of the Month

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
On behalf of the iMore Forums, the Community Manager and I would like to take a moment to bring attention to three of your forum Ambassadors for their outstanding volunteer work this past month here at iMore. Each of our 10 Ambassadors have certain specific duties to perform and goals to attain in an attempt to make your time here in the forums an enjoyable experience. After consulting with the Community Manager, we've identified three members who have not only performed their duties and reached their goals, but have exceeded them. You've all seen them throughout the forums helping and giving advice, welcoming new members to our community, thanking app & game developers for introducing their products to us, having your threads and posts moved to the proper forum for a better chance at being answered, as well as create informational & how-to guides for your overall benefit. With that in mind, please join us in congratulating the following members for being selected as iMore Ambassadors of the Month. Thank you.

Fausty82
Jaguarr40
bamf-hacker

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. All of you do a great job on the forums every day. Well deserved!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73