Twitter Account Connected with iMore

MrZ_Tech

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
When I signed up for iMore, I signed in with my tech twitter; obviously, because iMore is a technology forum. However, when hit the twitter button in the post, it goes to my main twitter. Why does this happen when my tech twitter is signed up with iMore?

Sent from my iPhone 5 Sprint 16 GB Black using Tapatalk - now Free

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
When I signed up for iMore, I signed in with my tech twitter; obviously, because iMore is a technology forum. However, when hit the twitter button in the post, it goes to my main twitter. Why does this happen when my tech twitter is signed up with iMore?

It recognizes whichever account you are signed in with online. If you are signed in on Twitter with your main account, that's the one it tries to pull.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It's got everything to do with your browser, and nothing to do with the account you used to sign up on here.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

If you're talking about the social sharing options in a blog post... clicking the 'tweet' button will activate a popup to share the story from whichever Twitter account you're currently signed into! Try going to Twitter (or whatever Twitter client you're using on your computer), sign out, and sign in from the account you wish to tweet from.

​That should do it!

MrZ_Tech

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
If you're talking about the social sharing options in a blog post... clicking the 'tweet' button will activate a popup to share the story from whichever Twitter account you're currently signed into! Try going to Twitter (or whatever Twitter client you're using on your computer), sign out, and sign in from the account you wish to tweet from.

​That should do it!

No, I'm taking about from the iOS app. In be screenshot, do you see the twitter button? I have my "tech" twitter connected with iMore. But when I hit that button, it goes to my "main" twitter.
nevudahu.jpg

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If your main iPhone settings show your "main" Twitter account, then that's what will be used. You can't stay logged into multiple Twitter accounts as default.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods