Tapatalk

Possession

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Just a little note, I know you're likely very busy. But when you get time, the name that shows under Tapatalk still appears as TiPB. Needs changing in the search results too. Just letting you guys know.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Naw, it's just fine! No need to change the name in tap a talk!!!
Who needs the new name anyways!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about you, but as of today, the Tapatalk notifications are in full effect on my device (iPhone 4S). I've been getting notifications all day thus far.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about you, but as of today, the Tapatalk notifications are in full effect on my device (iPhone 4S). I've been getting notifications all day thus far.

This as been a feature of Tapatalk for a little while now thanks to one of the updates.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This as been a feature of Tapatalk for a little while now thanks to one of the updates.

I know but I was not getting any notifications until either late last night or early this morning. I noticed them in the notification center after I woke up this morning. I've been getting them ever since. I'm just happy to be receiving them. ;)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I know but I was not getting any notifications until either late last night or early this morning. I noticed them in the notification center after I woke up this morning. I've been getting them ever since. I'm just happy to be receiving them. ;)

Got ya.... BTW, one more post and you're in with the iPhone Elite crowd, lol. :D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Got ya.... BTW, one more post and you're in with the iPhone Elite crowd, lol. :D

You know, I never really pay attention to that unless I'm logged in via the web interface and that's only because the information is readily available unlike Tapatalk where I'd have to look at my profile. Anyway, I guess I'm part of the elite now...(laughing)....;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just curious, but what triggers a notification for Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Whatever thread you 'subscribe' to will be flagged for notification. For instance, when you initiate the Tapatalk app and then select "More" and then select "Favorites", you will see all of your 'subscribed' threads. A symbol resembling a bell should be next to each thread indicating that it is set to notify you of any new posts within the specific thread. I hope I answered your question unless you were looking for more of a technical answer.

Last edited: