• HATE the new name change it back!!!

56 65.12%
  • LOVE the new name keep it!!!

11 12.79%
  • errrrmmm...not sure...

16 18.60%
  • please take part in the discussion below

3 3.49%
    Well, i'm not leaving just yet. I guess that i just feel like you shouldn't have to jb,root, etc. a phone, just to get it to do what it should do to begin with. I've done the BB thing, and the iPhone thing, so maybe it's time to move on. Don't worry Pink, even if i do change devices, i'll still drop by the forums. I've met some great people here.
    nice to know you'll still be around, regardless of what device you chose
    01-14-2012 05:30 PM
    I liked the old name, don't care for the new name. I know I haven't been around for a couple days, so when I got here this morning I was surprised. I guess I'll get used to it- this is one of my favorite forums, in general, not just pertaining to Apple devices.
    01-15-2012 08:12 AM
    iOS Nation or iNation or iJim, iBob, iGeorge... anything but iSue... I mean iMore. I could fart a better name than that. Seriously! Coming from pre central and android central this was the 1st iOS news site i visited. its sad to see the way this site has been run into the ground. always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to news or rumors compared to 9to5mac and Macrumors. the podcasts are becoming unbearable... and don't get me started on GGG. incredibly stupid! I don't see how anyone can bear to listen to Georgia anymore on these podcasts. like nails on a chalkboard. TUAW has an awesome site and could use a rebrand themselves but I hope paying careful attention to the fast and steady decline of TiPB should they decide to.
    Actually "TiPb" posted the release date of the iPhone 4S and name of the device before any site on the internet. I can post a link if needed.

And to everyone else, yes I've been gone a long while, just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well
    01-22-2012 02:27 PM
    actually thats true 'tipb' was the first and only tech-related website i could find that continually predicted the 4s upgrade not the (unless there was a big rumour doing the rounds) until of course until a month before WWDC when everybody else decided that on that front it really was the no.1 blog for iPhone iPad and iPod Touch (and mac0
    01-22-2012 04:37 PM
    actually thats true 'tipb' was the first and only tech-related website i could find that continually predicted the 4s upgrade not the (unless there was a big rumour doing the rounds) until of course until a month before WWDC when everybody else decided that on that front it really was the no.1 blog for iPhone iPad and iPod Touch (and mac0
    This is true and no there was not any rumor floating around at that time about the release date. At least that was accurate.
    01-23-2012 09:02 AM
    I didn't mind the change from the iPhone blog to tipb, intact, I thought it made a lot of sense since you guys cover all the iDevices, however iMore... Bleh, not feeling it.
    01-26-2012 07:24 AM
    WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD, IF THE NEW NAME IS PERMANENT! PLEASE CLOSE IT, AS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MOBILE NATIONS.
    01-27-2012 08:35 AM
    WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD, IF THE NEW NAME IS PERMANENT! PLEASE CLOSE IT, AS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MOBILE NATIONS.
    The point of the thread is simply a poll on whether or not other members like the new name. The OP never said it was a petition to change the name...
    01-27-2012 09:37 AM
    Imore.com was probably among the cheapest I domains on the market. They are all being squared on. If we could all fundraise, maybe we could get them iblog.com or iforum.com, or whatever, but it would be a pretty penny. I don't think anyone cares THAT much.
    01-27-2012 11:44 AM
    To be honest, I don't care one way or the other. I come here because the members are nice, and I like the info that I get from the site.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 01-27-2012 at 01:07 PM.
    phreddyl likes this.
    01-27-2012 01:05 PM
    Meh... Its ok i guess
    01-27-2012 01:09 PM
    I think they should have stayed with the previous name.
    01-27-2012 01:13 PM
    To be honest, I don't care one way or the other. I come here because the members are nice, and I like the info that I get from the site.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    I Couldn't agree more.
    01-27-2012 02:51 PM
    The point of the thread is simply a poll on whether or not other members like the new name. The OP never said it was a petition to change the name...
    Even if it was a petition, would it really make a difference? The chances of changing it back, are SLIM & NONE.
    01-27-2012 11:05 PM
    Even if it was a petition, would it really make a difference? The chances of changing it back, are SLIM & NONE.
    No offense but it's not your site. Nor is it my site. There are a ton of sites out there that I don't feel are named the best but what can you do about it? Or why even get worked up over it? It's a web site. Nothing more, nothing less. Not worth getting worked up over in my opinion.
    01-28-2012 09:56 AM
    No offense but it's not your site. Nor is it my site. There are a ton of sites out there that I don't feel are named the best but what can you do about it? Or why even get worked up over it? It's a web site. Nothing more, nothing less. Not worth getting worked up over in my opinion.
    No offense taken. What i objected to was the poll itself. While not actually stating it, i felt that it was leading people in the direction that...it would be looked at by "management", and feedback would be acted upon. I feel that the idea of any poll, is to possibly influence the powers that be into changing something that's wrong, or reaffirming something that's right. Just my opinion.
    01-28-2012 02:08 PM
91 ... 234