Dig the new look of the main TiPb page

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Mixed feelings on the new look.

I like the more streamlined look. Easy to scan more headlines without having to scroll on and on.

On the other hand, I miss not being able to read the first para of the articles without having to go to the actual story.

Perhaps if they used hover links to pop up the first para of an article when one's cursor is over the title link, it could blend the best of both worlds....

Posted with Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps I'm in the minority... I can figure out if I want to read a particular blog entry from the what's there with this new look - it's much easier to scan, then click what I want to read.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
We've upped it to the first few sentences.

We're in the middle of stage 1 of a 3 stage update. Things will be changing fast, so please just bear with us as we roll out the new stuff and try to find a balance.

No matter what we do (or don't do), we'll piss some folks off. And we're really sorry about that. TiPb is unique in SPE in that iPhone users aren't just the high-order geeks that fill most of our sites. We have a lot of readers with a lot of conflicting interests and we're trying really, really hard to meet the needs of as many of them as we can.

And we're not afraid to keep adjusting as we go.

One of the most frequent complaints we've had lately is that people had to scroll too much to get to the content they want. Some people hate news and just want apps. Others hate apps and just want news. It's really tough to get it right. We'll keep working on it and want to hear all your feedback while we do.

Also, please give it some time. Change is sometimes just easy to hate. :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Please please please with a cherry on top make the next update to include that navigation bar at the bottom of the forums. Please?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2