Admin/Owners of this forum. Could we get a jailbreak subforum ? It would help

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
As is right now we only have 1 jailbreak forum. But their is a an App & Game forum that both regular(boring) iphone users use along with the jailbreakers visit. But this jailbreak forum has became a jailbreak troubleshooting forum only it seems. If we added a 2 Jailbreak forums it would make it more useful and beneficial I think. Some of us that aren't wanting to just read how do i jailbreak, my phone is bricked, etc type threads can have a piece of pie too.

So have forums like ...

1. Jailbroken troubleshooting/ how to jailbreak
2. Jailbroken apps and games

But still have the normal Iphone apps/games for the boring iphone users who only access the app store on their unmodified phone.

But admins/owners yall could even possibly have a poll for a vote on the forums or possible subforums.

For the guys that can make changes reading this. Thanks for your time and hope you take it into consideration. Love the message board and its the only one I actually do visit.

Josh

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
We did have another forum dedicated to jailbreak apps and it was pretty much empty or we had people posting questions about jailbreaking there... So with that said we did away with it. We will look into it further though. No promises.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2