Hey TiPb MODS enable tapatalk!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
There's a mobile optimized theme that I find to be great on the iPhone. Why use a pay app when you can use what the site already offers for free?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Not to mention, Tap makes it easy to post
pictures with their uploading capabilities,
directly from the app.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
How do we get to the mobile site again? And what's wrong with putting this forum on tapatalk, I find the setup very easy on replying/reading threads.....

There is a Mobile site link at the Top of the screen when viewing it on your iPhone.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
There is a Mobile site link at the Top of the screen when viewing it on your iPhone.

but its no where near as GREAT as Tapatalk and its worth $2.99, or of course u can just get the FREE Version... U CAN EVEN UPLOAD PIX STRAIGHT FROM YOUR iPHONE! Here are screenshots for those who are wondering what it looks like...

IMG_0932.png

IMG_0931.png

IMG_0930.png

IMG_0929.png

IMG_0928.png

IMG_0927.png

IMG_0926.png

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Tapatalk has been linked to Trojans on a couple of other VBulletin forums I am on.

tapatalk also stole my lunch money :)

as far as the truth to this.. i'm doing a search, and with the use of tapatalk on many forums, i would expect people to be screaming about this... but THIS thread is #2 on the google search... so its not exactly corroborated.

PS: +1 for request on TIPB

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Please add tapatalk support!!! Android Central has it (that's how I found out about it). It seems like it would be a better way to navigate the forums from my iPhone and let me be a more productive member of TiPb.

I'm going to send an email under TiPb 'contact', lets hit them up again. :)

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I mean this in the nicest way possible, and no offense to you, but personally I think the mobile version of the forums sucks. It's hard to read and looks sorta ugly. And like duvi said it would be easier to post photos. Also, tapatalk basically says it will work with a flip of a switch so....can we have it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2