TIPB Show

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
OK,
I am a little confused about this iPhone business.

There is an iPhone show every Wednesday night that is about nothing but the iPhone but it cannot be seen or heard on the iPhone until 1-2 days later on iTunes and then it's only audio.

I thought you could view using UStream but I could not find the show on this service.

Any suggestions.

ps
I know tonights show was the iPad but I couldn't find that either.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
subscribe to tipb live via itunes and you can listen to the podcast the next morning or stay up late until its available. iPad live is held every Sunday.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It used to work on UStream, but not anymore. Your best bet to see it live is to watch on your desktop/laptop.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
That's not true, it is done live.
After all, it is called iPhone LIVE. You can watch the show live, as they stream through Ustream via webcams. Go to tipb.com/live on Wednesday nights when the show starts (8PM EST/5PM PST)

Then they edit it and upload it a couple days later if you missed it.

I know it's done live and you can get it on iTunes via computer or stream off iTunes via your iPhone but it would seem you could watch it live on your iphone?. Maybe it will come back to Ustream soon since the link is still on the tipb/live page.

Ivoryplum

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I know it's done live and you can get it on iTunes via computer or stream off iTunes via your iPhone but it would seem you could watch it live on your iphone?. Maybe it will come back to Ustream soon since the link is still on the tipb/live page.

My apologies.
I misread the part about watching it on your iPhone.

sidspappy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
No, the Ustream doesn't work on the iPhone. I don't know if it used to work, but it doesn't now. Kind of ridiculous when you think about it - an iPhone live podcast NOT viewable on your iPhone. Oh, well. Can't have everything.

Still, I love the podcast, no matter when it comes out. My new hero is the iChadMan. The dude bleeds in six colors, and I give him credit for his convictions.

Oh, and I harbor a slight crush on Georgia. Her hair is to die for.:p

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Ok also for anyone who feels they /need/ to watch the podcast on their iPhone, use cloud browse. Make sure only Rene's feed is playing though, otherwise the (vnc) sever can crash. You'll be able to hear the podcast just fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW