Siri not working in Apple Music

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I ask Siri to play for example Classic Rock radio. Siri requires me to have Pandora radio installed.
Pandora is deleted, from my phone. And the Siri Shortcuts are also not enabled on Pandora. I went as far as deleting my stations on Pandora to fix the problem.
And it’s also not just Pandora. Whenever I ask Siri to play a certain genre, or playlist.
She replies, “I don’t recognize that command, which shortcut do you want to run”.
I have also noticed, there are a handful of playlists on Pandora, that’s in the Siri settings that I cannot remove.
What’s odd, it tells me to go into the Siri Shortcuts app to view all of my shortcuts. When I go into the shortcuts folder, it’s empty.
I’ve tried just about everything I can think of, but nothing is working, this has me stumped. Thanks in advance for your help.
Edit: problem is solved.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Whenever I ask Siri to play for example Classic Rock radio. Siri requires me to have Pandora radio installed.
Pandora is deleted, from my phone. And the Siri Shortcuts are also not enabled on Pandora. I went as far as deleting my stations on Pandora to fix the problem.
And it’s also not just Pandora. Whenever I ask Siri to play a certain genre, or playlist.
She replies, “I don’t recognize that command, which shortcut do you want to run”.
I have also noticed, there are a handful of playlists on Pandora, that’s in the Siri settings that I cannot remove.
What’s odd, it tells me to go into the Siri Shortcuts app to view all of my shortcuts. When I go into the shortcuts folder, it’s empty.
I’ve tried just about everything I can think of, but nothing is working, this has me stumped. Thanks in advance for your help.
Edit: problem is solved.

Fantastic! How did you solve it (in case someone else needs to know)?

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Fantastic! How did you solve it (in case someone else needs to know)?

It turned out that I needed to install the shortcuts app. When I did that, I noticed there were several links to my music tied to Pandora within the short cuts. Once I deleted them, that fixed the problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen