With WWDC '17 coming in June and iOS 11 likely being released this fall I'm hoping our favorite digital assistant Siri will get a facelift. I would love the ability to dictate multiple commands to her at once, like "Hey Siri, turn my house lights off and remind me to send Bob an email when I get to work".

What's on your Siri wishlist?
    04-20-2017 01:31 PM
    It would be nice if she remembered the initial question and that she could answer subsequent questions accordingly.
    For example "How is the weather tomorrow" plus "and the next day?" Right now she sees every command as a first question and doesn't handle subsequent questions really well.
    04-20-2017 04:02 PM
    Since I'm a frequent Siri user and the fact that it works quite well for "me", I don't know what else I'd like it to do other than continue to improve on its language capability.
    04-20-2017 04:04 PM
    It would be nice if she remembered the initial question and that she could answer subsequent questions accordingly.
    For example "How is the weather tomorrow" plus "and the next day?" Right now she sees every command as a first question and doesn't handle subsequent questions really well.
    Siri actually does have some contextual awareness. I just asked "What's today's weather forecast?" Then I asked "What about tomorrow?" Siri was able to remember that I just asked for the weather and gave me tomorrow's forecast.
    04-20-2017 05:21 PM
    Siri actually does have some contextual awareness. I just asked "What's today's weather forecast?" Then I asked "What about tomorrow?" Siri was able to remember that I just asked for the weather and gave me tomorrow's forecast.
    Oops, maybe that was not the right example to give, but there is room for improvement, nevertheless.
    04-20-2017 07:32 PM