iOS 10.3 - Siri broken

RamMurthy5s

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Try texting some of your relationships on WhatsApp via Siri. It keeps on asking "who do you like to send?" Even after umpteen times of "my sister" (Sister relation is already added to my contact) she kept repeating the same "who do you like to send?"

E.g. Me: WhatsApp my sister hey you there
Siri: here's your message. Who do you like to send?
Me: my sister
Siri: who do you like to send?
Then, this happens on a loop.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't use WhatsApp, but I did just test Siri by asking her to send a text to my spouse. The text went through with no issue.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try texting some of your relationships on WhatsApp via Siri. It keeps on asking "who do you like to send?" Even after umpteen times of "my sister" (Sister relation is already added to my contact) she kept repeating the same "who do you like to send?"

E.g. Me: WhatsApp my sister hey you there
Siri: here's your message. Who do you like to send?
Me: my sister
Siri: who do you like to send?
Then, this happens on a loop.

Try altering the message. For example: "Siri, send a message to my sister via WhatsApp" or something to that effect.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Also, it's quite possible WhatsApp doesn't take relations in the Contacts app in consideration. This means you have to ask her to send her to 'name of the contact'.

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm also having a lot of Siri problems since 10.3 official on my iPhone SE. I don't want to hard reset because I think that is stupid and I shouldn't have to do that after every update, but I'm thinking about doing it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro