Siri calls fax

Caymancroc

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one that thinks it is annoying that if you have a contact with work and fax numbers and then tell Siri to "call <contact name>", she asks you which number? I am surprised that I am still dealing with this and telling the phone not to have to dial the fax number.

Am I missing something? Are there a bunch of Apple executives sitting around Cupertino rocking out to Siri calling contacts fax numbers?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one that thinks it is annoying that if you have a contact with work and fax numbers and then tell Siri to "call <contact name>", she asks you which number? I am surprised that I am still dealing with this and telling the phone not to have to dial the fax number.

Am I missing something? Are there a bunch of Apple executives sitting around Cupertino rocking out to Siri calling contacts fax numbers?

It all goes back to contact management in iOS. This is one area where Apple is severely lacking. The contacts app is still as basic as it has been since the days of the Palm Treo. Hopefully Apple will show contacts some love with iOS 7 and add new features and better management.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2