New siri port for ios5.1 and ios5.0.1 called spite

siriphone

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP3mK7H_Mhk[/YT]

follow instructions in the video, this only works if your jailbroken! do not use siriport.ru as it messes up your jb after uninstalling and does not work at all, this is as fast as the one on iphone 4s and works with the proxy

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted video

follow instructions in the video, this only works if your jailbroken! do not use siriport.ru as it messes up your jb after uninstalling and does not work at all, this is as fast as the one on iphone 4s and works with the proxy

The only thing that concernes me with this is in that video, it shows the phone to be working on a 4G network. So doesn't that mean its a 4S.

Has anyone else tried this? I'm worried that if I install it, it is going to mess my phone up like siriport.ru did to others???? :confused::confused:

siriphone

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
The only thing that concernes me with this is in that video, it shows the phone to be working on a 4G network. So doesn't that mean its a 4S.

Has anyone else tried this? I'm worried that if I install it, it is going to mess my phone up like siriport.ru did to others???? :confused::confused:

haha the 4g network is a tweak which you could get on springboard, i done siriport as well uninstall it and f***** my phone, had to restore, this one will not mess up your phone try it and see for yourself

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
haha the 4g network is a tweak which you could get on springboard, i done siriport as well uninstall it and f***** my phone, had to restore, this one will not mess up your phone try it and see for yourself

Ok buddy, I'll take your word on this as you speak from expirence and that's what In looking for. I'll give it a go, and I'll feedback here.

Fingers crossed!!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I installed and when my phone went to re boot it hangs with the boot logo, like it's a tethered jailbreak. I was running 5.0.1 perfect! So I tried using redsn0w to just boot and it booted. That was using version b5, because when I tried b6, it thought my phone was a 4s and it's a 4!! So I'm not impressed, I'm going to try and un-install and hope my phone goes back to normal. Siri is in my settings menu now, but after this I don't even want to try and set the rest up!!

Last edited:

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Right my phone re boots property after un installing, but now I have a constant purple location service arrow in my staus bar! Ive checked all the indidual location service toggles and they are all how they should be. Man, I wished I didn't try installing this!!

Anyone got any ideas about my location services??

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Yep, this has messed up my location services when I installed it - Everyone stay away from this!!

I have worked out my I have a content purple location arrow. If I go to time settings and take off set automatically. It goes away, but this wasn't like this before.

Under location settings, then in the system services it has moved two of them out of system services into the main part of location services. So because setting the time automatically always uses your location, that is why i have the constant purple location arrow all the time because it is normally in the system services part (where there should be 5, now there is 3) and below is a toggle switch which is set to off so that when system services are using your location, the arrow doesn't come up otherwise it would be constantly on for setting the time. What ever it has messed it all up big time. So i thought I would just explain it to you all.

Does anyone know if I can do a restore back to 5.0.1 without having to mess around to much. My host file does point to Cydia?? Will it be just as simple as having to hit shift & restore in ITunes??

Last edited:

siriphone

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I've just noticed in the package details that it does require a tethered boot.

i also said its for ios5.1 i didnt test 5.0.1 so i didnt know what problems it causes, if you are on ios5.0.1 search for spire but follow steps when entering proxy and cert, spire does not need tethered boot :)

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
This is rubbish. It does not work at all, even when you install the camera fix. Just keeps saying I do not understand. Waste of time and effort in my opinion.

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
This is rubbish. It does not work at all, even when you install the camera fix. Just keeps saying I do not understand. Waste of time and effort in my opinion.

Be careful if you uninstall as it messed my phone up pretty bad. Mainly the location services!! Be warned.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods