New siri port for ios5.1 and ios5.0.1 called spite

siriphone

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
for those saying it does not work or whatever, its either you do not know how to use jailbreak stuff or you cant follow simple instructions, if it works for other people it also should work for you as well

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
for those saying it does not work or whatever, its either you do not know how to use jailbreak stuff or you cant follow simple instructions, if it works for other people it also should work for you as well

How dare you say I can't follow simple instructions or know how to use jailbreak stuff. . :mad::mad::mad::mad: Go away you silly pompous little boy.

greasemuntney

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Fare warning to you all. Unless you PAY for Spite access from a certain repo thats VIP only then DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!!! It will crash and cause you to have to restore. The developer of Spite is a 14 YO and he got pissed that it got leaked so he locked down the new version and with out access he send you the messed up version that deletes needed file inside your phone and makes you have to restore. So just passing along what I have been through to maybe help keep someone from going through the same thing.

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
@greasemunty Fare warning to you all. Unless you PAY for Spite access from a certain repo thats VIP only then DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!!! It will crash and cause you to have to restore. The developer of Spite is a 14 YO and he got pissed that it got leaked so he locked down the new version and with out access he send you the messed up version that deletes needed file inside your phone and makes you have to restore. So just passing along what I have been through to maybe help keep someone from going through the same thing.
LOL that kid knows how to troll

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
@greasemunty Fare warning to you all. Unless you PAY for Spite access from a certain repo thats VIP only then DO NOT INSTALL THIS!!!! It will crash and cause you to have to restore. The developer of Spite is a 14 YO and he got pissed that it got leaked so he locked down the new version and with out access he send you the messed up version that deletes needed file inside your phone and makes you have to restore. So just passing along what I have been through to maybe help keep someone from going through the same thing.
LOL that kid knows how to troll

The same happened to me. I installed and it messed my phone right up. Therefore having to restore. I checked his website and I saw a picture of there dev team. Yes, they are all around 14. That is very wrong if he is giving out the wrong BAD version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner