What's your most common Siri command?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
What do you use Siri for most often? I know there's some people who basically never use Siri, but many of us do on a daily basis. Just wondering what people's most commonly used Siri command/task is. If anything, because maybe I want to start using Siri for the same reason and just don't know it yet!

Mine is "set timer for 4 minutes"... the amount of time it takes my French press coffee to brew :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SpoiledApple

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I normally set reminders to remember to log back to work after lunch "Remind me to log in in 45 minutes" hasn't failed me yet :)

Last edited:

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Command wise? I would say its to remind me about various things. And to send the occasional message.

What do I mostly do? Try and stump her with various math calculations, courtesy of my buddy in physics.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
What do I mostly do? Try and stump her with various math calculations, courtesy of my buddy in physics.

and i'm curious, does Siri come back with the correct calculations?:)

IF i even use Siri anymore these days, its to read me a tx msg if i'm driving or set a reminder. I use to use Siri a good bit in the beginning and i thought i would always 'rely' on it, but now its just on occassion.
I guess in this aspect i'm just so acustomed to roll 'old school' that i type in what i need for calendar appts and what not.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use Siri mostly while I'm driving to either call a contact, read a text message that I received and/or reply to a text message. Sometimes I use it to locate a store or an address. I have never gotten caught up in the Siri hype and it was not an issue when I opted to buy the 4S, but I am grateful that I have it. It does indeed have its uses.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I use Siri all the time. Timers, reminders, make phone calls, text people, and definitely to listen to my music... My son, uses it to help him with his homework.

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
"Call my wife"

-OK, calling Mike McGuinness

"NO"

"Call my wife"

-OK, calling Mike O'Neill

"NO NO NO"

"Call My Wife"

- I'm sorry, I can't find 'Papa Murphy's Pizza." Would you like me to search the web?

"NO!!!!!"

"Call my wife"

-Ok, calling James Blake

"NO!"

Then I reach over and manually dial the number.

That's my most common Siri command (manually doing whatever it is that she was unable to do).

Occasionally, Siri actually works, and that's a cool novelty.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm shocked we didn't have a thread like this going already.....

I use Siri for checking the weather, reminders, and alarms mostly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal