Is it possible to have ONE Contact Relationship in SIRI for more than ONE contact?

crg28

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
For instance, lets say I have 12 Employees...
I would like to have a custom Contact Relationship in Siri called "EMPLOYEES".
Then I would like to add all 12 employees to this relationship.

So when I need to send a TXT msg or EMAIL to ALL my 12 employees, I would just need to say:
SIRI: "Email my EMPLOYEES and ask who is available tomorrow at 3PM for a meeting with xyz person?"

I would love for an email to go out to all my employees (either by CC'ing everyone or one by one)...
Is this too much to ask for SIRI?

crg28

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
did you even try this first?

Is it possible? Why not try it and find out and let US know???;)

If you took just ONE second to look at what devices I currently use (it is right there....under my user name)....You would have realised I do not own an Iphone.....

pricej636

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
For instance, lets say I have 12 Employees...
I would like to have a custom Contact Relationship in Siri called "EMPLOYEES".
Then I would like to add all 12 employees to this relationship.

So when I need to send a TXT msg or EMAIL to ALL my 12 employees, I would just need to say:
SIRI: "Email my EMPLOYEES and ask who is available tomorrow at 3PM for a meeting with xyz person?"

I would love for an email to go out to all my employees (either by CC'ing everyone or one by one)...
Is this too much to ask for SIRI?

The easiest way to do this would be to create a mailing list in exchange or however you get your corporate email. Add this contact to your phone and name it EMPLOYEES. Done.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
If you took just ONE second to look at what devices I currently use (it is right there....under my user name)....You would have realised I do not own an Iphone.....

just curious why you are asking if you don't own an iPhone

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Many of the peeps on the forums use tapatalk. That information was not in your post. So. Yeah...