Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
siri is a beta product does other people that you know use siri in your area

Last edited:

Fayeyin

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
siri can't call

Hi all, I'm from malaysia, and my siri cant call out. When i say "Call Mama" it responded "Calling Mama's mobile phone :XXXXX" and then "Sorry, I can't call Mama's mobile number"

Please help. I always think that the Iphone 4s I had is faulty. T.T Because the first day I used it, it has no signal! But when i take out the simcard and put in another phone, signal bar is full~
After that the Maxis centre people help me to upgrade the version to 5.0.1 and now its better, but still I think my Iphone 4s is a faulty phone.

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
i live in malaysia and my siri can't make phone calls and recognise the time? can i know hw to solve it ? thanks

Try saying good morning Siri when it is evening. She will then tell you what time it is. Siri is still in beta so not all features work unless you like in the USA

"Hello my name is Kristy. I am an Appleholic"

wzleong

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Mate,

I have the same problem, but solved. Just put a +60 follow by your mama's no and try to ask siri to dial again. Cheers!

mrvirusmcfly

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
SIRI on myphone unable to make call. Just stuck there, unable to load phone call screen. What to do? I still can be patient if SIRI can't locate Malaysia's map and location yet. but this call prob? huhh
Anyone has advice how to solve this?