Has siri been censored?

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Siri does not seem as sassy as it used to be... If I say something dirty to it, it used to comeback with smartass comments, not so much anymore. It's kinda disappointing. Anyone know anything about this?

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
HAHA, most definitely it has. Just read your post and asked her "Where can I get a happy ending?". She used to come back with results to Massage Services. Now just restaurants with "happy" in their name.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I noticed that the other day when I was trying to show it off to some friends. It disappointed me when it didn't come back with its crazy answers.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
All I can say is HALLELUJAH! Now you people will stop playing with it, so that those of us who might want to use it for something productive won't get a server error.

Thank you, Apple!

Reactions: jburnham

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
All I can say is HALLELUJAH! Now you people will stop playing with it, so that those of us who might want to use it for something productive won't get a server error.

Thank you, Apple!

LMAO. I'm not surprised.... it was a matter of time.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site

Thank you, Apple!

I do agree. I admit to asking Siri some pretty off the wall questions in the beginning.

They probably realized that 90% of the traffic was that kind of stuff...LOL

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I actually find that siri isnt as useful for me as I expected it to be the only thing I ask siri to do is to turn on my morning alarm other then that I never use it..

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Awww that's kind of sad, I do agree the people that want to use it for serious business should be able to, but come on people the people that want to goof around with it should be able to as well....that is some of the novelty of Siri, is that she will make you laugh, or tell you off!

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
You can all relive the 'fun' Siri responses by looking through the Sh*t That Siri Says tumblr. There are some hilarious ones over there. ;)

musikaaa

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
They changed the "hide a body" one. Now it sends you to... Metal Foundries, Cremation Services, Funeral Homes, Dumps. Hahaha

Yeah, I hope they don't kill off her sass.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
They changed the "hide a body" one. Now it sends you to... Metal Foundries, Cremation Services, Funeral Homes, Dumps. Hahaha

Yeah, I hope they don't kill off her sass.

I agree.. Her sass made her more 'life like'! She doesn't need a total lobotomy.. ;)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Awww that's kind of sad, I do agree the people that want to use it for serious business should be able to, but come on people the people that want to goof around with it should be able to as well....that is some of the novelty of Siri, is that she will make you laugh, or tell you off!

LOL right. But I don't want Siri to come off sounding like a wife though. ;) :D

j/k

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2