Does Siri remember your family members?

DikaiaKnight

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
So I had programed Siri to remember who my mom, dad, wife etc are but I have noticed after I while it forgets and asks me who they are again. Is anyone else having this issue?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So I had programed Siri to remember who my mom, dad, wife etc are but I have noticed after I while it forgets and asks me who they are again. Is anyone else having this issue?

I haven't had that issue. Are they setup as our family members in your contact card?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

DikaiaKnight

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I figured it out!

I was using my Google Account as an Exchange and using that to house my contacts. Well Siri for some reason will not remember it if the contacts are done that way. Now that I am syncing through iCloud it is working!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I figured it out!

I was using my Google Account as an Exchange and using that to house my contacts. Well Siri for some reason will not remember it if the contacts are done that way. Now that I am syncing through iCloud it is working!

Good to hear the solution was a simple one.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
The exchange contacts only have options for spouse, assistant and one other. Nothing for mom, dad, child, or etc.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If you use google it won't list your people correctly what I did is have all your contacts on your google like normal .. But make your contact on iCloud that way Siri will remember the correct relationship ... Without having to fully convert to iCloud unless you fully want too that is

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My Siri, for some reason, switched who I was in her system... if that makes sense. I guess I ended up with two contact profiles for myself and she switched who she thought I was. I had to delete the profile of myself that I didn't want and then set her back for the main profile that had all my family members and friends recognized.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR