So I had programed Siri to remember who my mom, dad, wife etc are but I have noticed after I while it forgets and asks me who they are again. Is anyone else having this issue?
    11-17-2011 08:58 PM
    So I had programed Siri to remember who my mom, dad, wife etc are but I have noticed after I while it forgets and asks me who they are again. Is anyone else having this issue?
    I haven't had that issue. Are they setup as our family members in your contact card?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-17-2011 09:03 PM
    I figured it out!

I was using my Google Account as an Exchange and using that to house my contacts. Well Siri for some reason will not remember it if the contacts are done that way. Now that I am syncing through iCloud it is working!
    11-17-2011 09:28 PM
    I figured it out!

I was using my Google Account as an Exchange and using that to house my contacts. Well Siri for some reason will not remember it if the contacts are done that way. Now that I am syncing through iCloud it is working!
    Good to hear the solution was a simple one.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-17-2011 09:30 PM
    The exchange contacts only have options for spouse, assistant and one other. Nothing for mom, dad, child, or etc.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    11-17-2011 09:36 PM
    If you use google it won't list your people correctly what I did is have all your contacts on your google like normal .. But make your contact on iCloud that way Siri will remember the correct relationship ... Without having to fully convert to iCloud unless you fully want too that is

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-17-2011 09:41 PM
    My Siri, for some reason, switched who I was in her system... if that makes sense. I guess I ended up with two contact profiles for myself and she switched who she thought I was. I had to delete the profile of myself that I didn't want and then set her back for the main profile that had all my family members and friends recognized.
    11-19-2011 07:33 AM
    @DikaiaKnight - I wouldn't worry, I tend to forget family members as well :P
    11-21-2011 08:54 AM
    yes google doesn't have all the fields to keep your family etc in there..
    11-21-2011 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD