People are already experiencing difficulties connecting to the network to use Siri.

The reason why it shouldn't be ported because it will triple the number of outages with Siri. It's like having 1,000 people on your wireless network. The more you have, the more slower the Internet goes.
    robes1 likes this.
    10-23-2011 09:40 PM
    You couldn't have added this to the other thread? It's right under this one. LOL! I need your help on my thread! I totally agree! And it's also theft!
    10-23-2011 09:42 PM
    You couldn't have added this to the other thread? It's right under this one. LOL! I need your help on my thread! I totally agree! And it's also theft!
    Only if the guy re-writes the code who is porting it. The only thing I'm against is that there will be more outages.
    10-23-2011 09:48 PM
    Only if the guy re-writes the code who is porting it. The only thing I'm against is that there will be more outages.
    So this guy is going to recreate the work of SRI from scratch? That's nearly a billion dollar program.... He must be really smart...
    10-23-2011 10:34 PM
    Maybe he's really smart. Or maybe he has no hobbies and no life.
    10-23-2011 10:40 PM
    People are already experiencing difficulties connecting to the network to use Siri.

The reason why it shouldn't be ported because it will triple the number of outages with Siri. It's like having 1,000 people on your wireless network. The more you have, the more slower the Internet goes.
    But isn't that apples fault for being ill prepared? Apple devices are brought every day by the public, the volume of traffic is only ever going to increase, Their servers should be better equipped to handle it.

This is why siri is still in BETA form on the 4s! I'm sure you know the definition of a Beta
    10-23-2011 10:43 PM
    I haven't experienced any outages. Siri has worked every time I've used it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-23-2011 11:50 PM
    I haven't experienced any outages. Siri has worked every time I've used it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Siri has had many outages including the first weekend it was release, maybe your timing has been lucky
    10-24-2011 10:12 AM

I'm sure that you can back up your claim of "triple the number of outages", right? Or does this fall into the category of "83.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot"? #justasking
    Last edited by Fausty82; 10-24-2011 at 11:43 AM.
    10-24-2011 11:36 AM
    That's a good point. I want siri to work every time
    hpcomputergeek likes this.
    10-24-2011 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD