What can Siri NOT do that you WANT her to? (seriously)

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Siri can't double as an audible guitar tuner. Siri can't tell me if I'm playing too loud. Siri can't provide me with an Auto-tune plugin for vocals. Come to think of it, Siri can't provide me with any ProTools plugins. Wonder if Siri can integrate with Garage band or Logic Pro?

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I would like actual location based reminders - not based on addresses but based on GPS locations.

Or at least the ability to define a current GPS location as something, which can then be used in location based reminders.

Chris

Care to give an example !? ;)

adamkesher

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
When I set a reminder like "when I get home, remind me to clean my car", it kicks in about a mile from my apartment. Not too bad for a Beta product, I use it quite a bit so far.

djkmann

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Siri needs to be able to perform certain functions on the device without having to go through it's network. Siri should have some logic stored on the device that will allow her to do things like creating calendar event's without having to bounce the information off the server. Once any changes have been made and the data reception returns then Siri should update the server if necessary.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I wish we could tell Siri to add a Reminder to another iPhone user's phone. Like, I'd love to set Reminders for my husband.

"Siri, set a reminder for my husband to pick up dog food when he leaves work." LOL. He'd hate that feature, but I'd love it!

Crisdean

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow. That is stunning. It really is an assistant, isn't it? Maybe the iPhone will be my next device :) Whatever it will be will have to be 4G capable. Either way, this Siri sounds amazing.

Do it like myself. Go into an Apple store and check it out. Hope you still love your BlackBerry :)

736dave

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
I wish we could tell Siri to add a Reminder to another iPhone user's phone. Like, I'd love to set Reminders for my husband.

"Siri, set a reminder for my husband to pick up dog food when he leaves work." LOL. He'd hate that feature, but I'd love it!

Brilliant.

Rksue

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Siri for the visually imparted

I would think that for the blind it would. Since for Siri to end a phone call
As well as make a call.
I would also like Siri to be Able to run more apps. 😊. She keeps telling me she Can't
Do that.
How about more voice choices.
Better voice recognition. My old 3 GS got the names correctly. Siri has an
Issue with my friend Hermance.

Rksue

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have Siri give me a reminder when I get somewhere that is not
In my contacts.
Ie: Siri remind me to get a paint brush when I am at HD. Instead she requires
That HD be one of your contacts.

adamkesher

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
How about this....Siri learns your movie/TV/music preferences through your phone media clients so you can ask it if there is anything good on TV or radio!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox