Lets hear it, Siri ! The good , the bad, the ugly .

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
c277b2d9.jpg

Haha that's amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appletitude

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
For humor purposes, I asked her to _____ me. She responded, "If I could blush I would." I asked her for another type of *favor* and she asked me to turn on location services so she could find my location! (We laughed for about 15 minutes at work over this. (Censored, as not to offend). :)

Llorona19

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
For humor purposes, I asked her to _____ me. She responded, "If I could blush I would." I asked her for another type of *favor* and she asked me to turn on location services so she could find my location! (We laughed for about 15 minutes at work over this. (Censored, as not to offend). :)

That's ___________ Awesome lol!

peterthomas

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, if anyone got two iphones, and having two "Siri's", they can try the siri vs siri things, that is turn both the siri's on and then see how they communicate to each other.
The idea came to me from a youtune video where they placed two iphones with siri close to each other and then were hearing the answers that they gave each other. It was too much of fun!

ADGrant

Jun 14, 2007
Visit site
My problem with SIr is when I switch the language to UK English to improve the speech recognition accuracy, it won't access U.S. map data for some bizzare reason known only to Apple. It also turns into a man (reminds me of a Austin Powers line).

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Any pointers or tips on how to get Siri to recognize when you say to her "tell"? and not "Call" she always thinks im saying call when im not.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods