Nevermind, you have to tap to talk..
    Last edited by zackawee27; 10-11-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    numb3rmonkey likes this.
    10-11-2011 04:11 PM
    So what happens of your home button is busted too?
    10-11-2011 04:15 PM
    ... but dont you need to tap the mic icon on the screen to ask it?
    10-11-2011 04:17 PM
    So what happens of your home button is busted too?
    I was stating if this is a touch-screen problem. If you're Home Button doesn't work. There's always a way to use SIRI without holding it. Apple will release an update with that feature probably when people complain they can't use it as much when they have to hold the home button down.
    10-11-2011 04:17 PM
    So if you think Siri is going to come in handy a lot because of broken screens, maybe an Otterbox will come in even handier. J/k

I think Siri will be great for driving, especially if it can all happen through my cars Bluetooth.
    10-11-2011 04:24 PM
    I was stating if this is a touch-screen problem. If you're Home Button doesn't work. There's always a way to use SIRI without holding it. Apple will release an update with that feature probably when people complain they can't use it as much when they have to hold the home button down.
    Apple tends not to release many updates that concern hardware/buttons. Just not something they like to do. For years they were against being able to take a picture with the volume button and than finally ok-ing the idea. And this was something almost everybody wanted. Than with the 5th Iphone they finally have a update for the camera app to be used quicker like on the lockscreen and being able to click the volume button to snap a photo.
    10-11-2011 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD