Magsafe Battery Pack 2

Philip Fisher

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Although I don't currently own the MagSafe battery pack now but I will be buying one soon. I am hoping that Apple will release a new version of the MagSafe battery pack this year. Perhaps they could include two USB-C ports plus wireless charging and/or add Find My to it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Although I don't currently own the MagSafe battery pack now but I will be buying one soon. I am hoping that Apple will release a new version of the MagSafe battery pack this year. Perhaps they could include two USB-C ports plus wireless charging and/or add Find My to it.

That's a great idea!

Philip Fisher

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
So, I went ahead and purchased the Battery pack. Although it will come in handy when I get the Phone 12 or 13, I was little surprised that it came with a lightning port and not USB-C port for charging. None the less, I hope Apple will release a new version with a USB-C port on it so I can charge other Apple devices using a lightning cable.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I was researching these recently myself, but being that its just a MagSafe battery pack it seems like some of Amazon’s alternatives for less $$ may meet my needs better as they offer more capacity for less money or the same capacity for waaaay less money.

…or is this a case of 5000mah is worth the price Apple is charging because it offers XY and Z?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner