AirTag delivery...

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if ups can put the very small package of 4 AirTags directly in my secure mail-box (block of condos) like the regular mail ?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if ups can put the very small package of 4 AirTags directly in my secure mail-box (block of condos) like the regular mail ?

In my area UPS is not allowed to use a USPS mail box and it's been my experience that Apple products that come via shipping have to be signed for.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I work as a letter carrier for the post office and it is against the law for anything not placed by the customer or USPS inside the mailbox. We’ve been instructed to remove any items not delivered by USPS and lay them on the ground. I would rather have UPS or FedEx deliver said item on my front porch. Why don’t you buy a small box that you can hide behind a chair on your porch that you can request to have your package held, or have it delivered to a business establishment that accepts UPS, FedEx etc when the customer is not home?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I haven’t had to sign for my Apple packages in a very long time. In the US.

Me either! I was very surprised when I got my iPhone 12 Pro in January. I took the day off, waited all day watching the UPS tracking app. My husband came home from work hangry and I tried to stall him a bit. Finally, I gave up and we went out to the car when I saw the package containing my iPhone on the front step!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I haven’t had to sign for my Apple packages in a very long time. In the US.

Come to think of it, I haven't signed for any of my Apple products since my replacement AW Original series, and AirPods first edition with inscription. I didn't sign for my 12 Pro Max, so things might have changed. All of my other Apple products I've purchased have been in person from either my Apple or Verizon stores.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Where I live (previously NYC, now MD outside of DC), UPS & FedEx sign for the packages themselves. They’ve been doing that ever since the pandemic started. Since I live in an apartment, I don’t mind because my package just goes in the Amazon Locker for me to pick up at my leisure.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
Where I live (previously NYC, now MD outside of DC), UPS & FedEx sign for the packages themselves. They’ve been doing that ever since the pandemic started. Since I live in an apartment, I don’t mind because my package just goes in the Amazon Locker for me to pick up at my leisure.

How do you like MD so far? USPS do the same thing for packages that require a signature unless the actual customer have to sign for it then we have a form for them to sign and we scan the form.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
How do you like MD so far? USPS do the same thing for packages that require a signature unless the actual customer have to sign for it then we have a form for them to sign and we scan the form.

I love it, so far! It’s more of a suburban vibe, but I live on the Rockville/Bethesda border & there’s a ton to do & shopping is all over. Also, I’m only 15 minutes from DC. It’s a really great area.

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I love it, so far! It’s more of a suburban vibe, but I live on the Rockville/Bethesda border & there’s a ton to do & shopping is all over. Also, I’m only 15 minutes from DC. It’s a really great area.

I’m originally from DC and now live in Temple Hills, which is close to DC and VA. There is tons to do here, especially when the weather is warm. I’m sad I can’t get Air Tags until I update the software on my Pro Max.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’m originally from DC and now live in Temple Hills, which is close to DC and VA. There is tons to do here, especially when the weather is warm. I’m sad I can’t get Air Tags until I update the software on my Pro Max.

I know a couple people in Suitland & District Heights. I’ve only been over that way once though. I, honestly, forgot about my Air Tags I set it up & put it in my key holder….haven’t seen it since. What’s keeping you from updating?

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site
I know a couple people in Suitland & District Heights. I’ve only been over that way once though. I, honestly, forgot about my Air Tags I set it up & put it in my key holder….haven’t seen it since. What’s keeping you from updating?

My phone is jailbroken and I have it customized the way I like it. I may eventually update sometime in the next month or two.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox