M1 desktops

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
i’m so thinking about getting the M1 Mac mini. I was just wondering what your thoughts were about new redesign mac being announced soon. do you think they will have the new M1 in the desktops? if so, how much do you think there will be? Reasonably priced or outrageous.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
yes, the Mac mini especially the discounted one on Amazon is reasonable. do you think I should go ahead and get that or wait a few days or weeks or maybe months and get a new redesigned desktop which I currently have late 2015. Hopefully the new desktops might have the M1

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I can’t speak about either, but I wanted to respond to you question about what you should do. If you can wait until you know what the new desktops will be, then you will have all the facts and can then make an educated decision.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you have a monitor, keyboard, mouse and other peripherals, I recommend you go with the Mac Mini M1. It will not disappoint, in my opinion. The Mac Mini M1 is a beast.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I would wait for the new Mac desktops with the second gen apple silicon. By then the Mac mini might get an even bigger discount on Amazon and other retailers.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
would you buy the M1 Mac mini or wait

I purchased the Mac Mini M1 and love it. In addition, I don’t have any regrets buying it. Because I already had monitors, mouse pad, and a wireless keyboard (All from Apple, except for the monitors), it only made sense for me to get a Mac Mini M1.

It may be different for you. You may find you need a complete package.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the Mac Mini M1 and love it. In addition, I don’t have any regrets buying it. Because I already had monitors, mouse pad, and a wireless keyboard (All from Apple, except for the monitors), it only made sense for me to get a Mac Mini M1.

It may be different for you. You may find you need a complete package.

would you mind telling me what components you got in it. how you customized it

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Apple is definitely having an event on Tuesday, April 20th, and if they do announce new iMacs or Macs, there's a chance that there could be a price reduction on older models.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711