Watch UFC 245 Exclusively on ESPN+

Catch Every Moment of UFC 245 Experience UFC PPV events like never before with ESPN+ and save over 25%!

Expand Minimize
    https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-12/

The next iPhone is one I’ll be getting: I love my X but by next fall it will be time to upgrade.
    I’ve read several articles about rumor this and rumor that, and i guess I must live under a rock because I never realized how many people are so upset by “the notch”.

So let’s have it: do you care about the notch, do you hate it, or does it make no difference to you?
    Personally I had never given the notch any thought until now. My initial reaction was “meh. Don’t care”. Then I saw pics of a notchless screen and ooooh, purrrdy.

I do hope the iPhone 12 will be 5G. And I’d love a megaton of storage. And hopefully IOS14 will be more user friendly than IOS13, man, this one is really the Nurse Radchet of IOS 🥴
    kataran likes this.
    11-30-2019 06:17 PM
    The link is very interesting. The mention of 'iPhone 4' styling has my attention.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    11-30-2019 07:19 PM
    The link is very interesting. The mention of 'iPhone 4' styling has my attention.
    The 4 was truly a stunning design.
    dmoskaluk likes this.
    11-30-2019 11:44 PM
    My first smartphone was the 8 gb iPhone 4. It left me with 6.4 gb to work with. I recall being envious of those who had a 16 gb iPhone. But I managed. I like the designs of the 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and SE better than the 6 and up. Those rounded edges makes it harder to grip. But while I always use an OtterBox case, I'd still like to see a return to the earlier designs with squared edges. I think they look better. Many like the rounded edges better though. They see it as more modern and stylish. My eyes tell me differently.
    dmoskaluk and kataran like this.
    12-01-2019 08:53 AM
    My first smartphone was the 8 gb iPhone 4. It left me with 6.4 gb to work with. I recall being envious of those who had a 16 gb iPhone. But I managed. I like the designs of the 4, 4s, 5, 5s, and SE better than the 6 and up. Those rounded edges makes it harder to grip. But while I always use an OtterBox case, I'd still like to see a return to the earlier designs with squared edges. I think they look better. Many like the rounded edges better though. They see it as more modern and stylish. My eyes tell me differently.
    I agree wholeheartedly
    kataran likes this.
    12-01-2019 09:01 AM
    https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-12/

The next iPhone is one I’ll be getting: I love my X but by next fall it will be time to upgrade.
    I’ve read several articles about rumor this and rumor that, and i guess I must live under a rock because I never realized how many people are so upset by “the notch”.

So let’s have it: do you care about the notch, do you hate it, or does it make no difference to you?
    Personally I had never given the notch any thought until now. My initial reaction was “meh. Don’t care”. Then I saw pics of a notchless screen and ooooh, purrrdy.

I do hope the iPhone 12 will be 5G. And I’d love a megaton of storage. And hopefully IOS14 will be more user friendly than IOS13, man, this one is really the Nurse Radchet of IOS
    Interesting article. Of course, price will mean a lot. All these gadgets cost an arm and a leg and I’m tired of handing out my money freely. My Xr is still going strong so that leaves me hesitant to buy another device. As far as the notch it doesn’t bother me at all.
    I would like a smaller device so the rumored SE2 has my attention. We’ll see what happens.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    12-01-2019 10:14 AM
    I agree that I like the older form factor. It sets them apart, is easier to grip and seems more solid.
    kataran likes this.
    12-01-2019 10:15 AM
    If the report is accurate, I will also be very excited!
    kataran and Evilguppy like this.
    12-01-2019 10:37 AM
    I love everything mentioned except the squared edges. I hated the look of the 4 and 5 series and only used them because they were the newest iPhones. I love my XS Max and with the reception improving on my XS Max I’m more likely to not upgrade to the 11 Pro Max.

I had the X on launch day and the notch has never bothered me. I got used to it the minute I started using it. If the 2020 iPhone have no notch and isn’t squared then I can see myself waiting to upgrade next year.
    Last edited by staceymj86; 12-01-2019 at 10:24 PM.
    12-01-2019 11:32 AM
    If the report is accurate, I will also be very excited!
    It’s always a big IF until the keynotes 🤷🏻*♀️
    12-02-2019 12:25 PM
    It’s always a big IF until the keynotes *♀️
    That's for sure! Early on in the "cycle", I find rumors to be intriguing and exciting.. but by the time the Keynote in June, and the big announcement in September rolls around, I'm usually beyond weary!
    12-02-2019 12:32 PM