Has anyone else noticed?

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that since the “rumors and leaks” for this years iPhone started pretty much everyone’s (new articles and even imore ) has been talking about the 2020 iPhone? It’s like so here’s the rumors for this years.... and guess we will start talking about next years now this isn’t that interesting.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I know that I was aware early on that the 2020 models are going to have a significant update. It will be interesting to see! I am "so ready" for tomorrow to get here so that we'll know what's fact vs rumor! I'm not sure that I'm looking for the swirl of rumors that will be coming about the 2020 models... it's simply too soon! :D

koalasprint

May 16, 2017
Visit site
Yep. And it’s in your face because so many “tech” YouTubers are desperate to spread the news first that they are just becoming boring regurgitating news feeds.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Yep. And it’s in your face because so many “tech” YouTubers are desperate to spread the news first that they are just becoming boring regurgitating news feeds.

Plus, all those "tech YouTubers" are looking for more subscribers to make them look more knowledgable.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I know that I was aware early on that the 2020 models are going to have a significant update. It will be interesting to see! I am "so ready" for tomorrow to get here so that we'll know what's fact vs rumor! I'm not sure that I'm looking for the swirl of rumors that will be coming about the 2020 models... it's simply too soon! :D

I’ll take iPhone 2020 rumors over political programming any day!

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I’m excited for the new phone and look forward to trying to sneak a peek at the event tomorrow during work.
I get a new phone every year because that’s what I like to do. Some people collect things, some travel, etc. I get a new phone every year. Lol!!
I will definitely get the Pro Max. Went with the smaller Xs last year and while I’ve enjoyed the size, I look forward to a bigger screen again.
For me the new phones offer an even better camera and I take a LOT of pictures for Instagram. (Of my Havanese puppy - he has his own IG account and is becoming quite the public figure.🤣)
Already ordered a clear TPU case from Olixar. I’m ready...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2