From CNet: Why the iPhone 11 successor could be the phone to get

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Keeping my Xr for the long haul. My phone lives in either a lifeproof or a defender case, as long as my phone runs great I’ll be keeping it due to the small camera. As rough as I am that new huge camera area is just a crack waiting to happen for me. 2020 phones sound nice but I’ll probably be happy until at least 2022 or after with this Xr.

Same for me. I see no reason to upgrade anytime soon.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
I don’t agree. Don’t go back to Android. It’s evil, it’s bad. They spy for the Chinese

The least you could do is upgrade to the XS Max.

The iPhone 11 line up might not look that dissimilar from the current iPhones but the cameras and battery will be the ones to receive solid upgrades if the current leaks are anything to go by. So if you’re someone who didn’t upgrade from the iPhone X/8 Plus to the XS, the iPhone 11 could potentially be enough of an upgrade (I’d recommend trade in...another rumour suggests that the price will drop slightly, so that’s also good news). Either way, the iPhone 11 lineup will be interesting and good phones.

But for all of Android’s faults, it’s not evil and doesn’t spy for the Chinese :rotfl:

If China really wanted to access your phone they’d just hack it (as recent news has shown). They don’t have the resources to spy on all phones.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
My Max is a beast as well. I want to see what 2020 brings. I am only 7 months with using my Max and the series 4 watch

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I read that the rumored sizes of the 2020 phones will be 5.4 and 6.7’. If that’s the case I’m not happy. This iPhone 11 pro size is the sweet spot IMO

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If it's true, that would be nice. I plan on skipping this next iteration of the Apple iPhone anyway. Lets wait and see what happens.

Well this didn't happen...LOL. I'm definitely not ruling out 2020 iPhone's and that's for sure. I will probably upgrade again. I'm glad I'm on a yearly iPhone upgrade plan and since I am, I see no reason not to use it and take advantage of using it when I want to.

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
Well this didn't happen...LOL. I'm definitely not ruling out 2020 iPhone's and that's for sure. I will probably upgrade again. I'm glad I'm on a yearly iPhone upgrade plan and since I am, I see no reason not to use it and take advantage of using it when I want to.

I said I wasn’t updating this time either but I’m also on a plan that allows me to upgrade once every twelve months and those cameras were just too damn tempting lol

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I’m hoping that the powers that be at Apple will finally quit sniffing glue , get over their midlife crisis and tiptoe back to reality. Until then, I’ll be rocking my X.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2