No new iPad Pro announcement

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
This is a huge disappointment, but should have been expected given they like to have one more thing to tout a month later and perhaps their is simply no room on those cargo planes that Apple sucked up for the next few weeks out of China.

Hopefully the October announcement won't be too long, I already sold off my 2nd Gen iPad Pro 12.9 and was expecting to get the new one asap. Now I will just have to use my old 9.7" backup iPad for now.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Trusted Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully, there will be a refresh of a lot of things. I am actually curious if the Mac Mini and Mac Pro will get a refresh.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
This is a huge disappointment, but should have been expected given they like to have one more thing to tout a month later and perhaps their is simply no room on those cargo planes that Apple sucked up for the next few weeks out of China.

Hopefully the October announcement won't be too long, I already sold off my 2nd Gen iPad Pro 12.9 and was expecting to get the new one asap. Now I will just have to use my old 9.7" backup iPad for now.

I did worse: I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 as soon as it was over . I know I’ll get the IPP when they release it but right now I really need a tablet and my old IPP 9.7 is... a book.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I just hope its not some end of October or early November thing. They still have the XR to ship mid October and you know how Apple doesn't want anything stealing their thunder. They also might want to get moving before the new round of tariffs go into effect and drive up pricing on the Pencil, Mac mini, Watch, iPad, etc.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I honestly wasn’t expecting an iPad announcement and I don’t really see them holding another event next month, but I could be wrong.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Given the rumor mill on other upcoming products it is very likely we will see an October event for Macs and the iPad Pro, but really its just an iPad, it shouldn't need an announcement just release it already.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2